Okay, so I've gotten used to the unexpected happening on Second Life... my spouse suddenly turning into a dragon, randomly deciding to dress up like Wonder Woman, dancing pink monkeys... but I was not prepared for what happened tonight!
There I was, just idly sitting in my apartment. In fact, I was pretty much AFK. Then I notice that someone is talking to me:
[18:40] Peepy McPeeperson: hey
[18:40] Peepy McPeeperson: nice place
[18:41] Gailyana Mehler: Uh, hello.
I stood up and looked around because I thought someone had come up the teleporter (my apt is above a store). I knew they couldn't have come in the door because the doors announce who's entering.
I didn't see anyone, and I was stupidly not wearing any radar. Then I noticed something behind me...
... I can't even begin to explain it. It looked like a purple wad of chewing gum stuck upon a disc-shaped, flesh coloured base. That wasn't so bad, just strange; but then I noticed the appendage sticking out of the base... I'm sure you can guess what that appendage was. The best way I can describe is... a... penis... snail...
I was going to take a picture but the... thing... tp'd before I could.
At first I was surprised, and a little amused, but the more I thought about it... I felt a bit violated. Since I was AFK, who knows how long he... it.. whatever... was staring in my window!!!
I know it's only pixels, but... *shudder*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gail, I am SO sorry. I will ban the penis/snail.
ReplyDeleteI blame Javi!
ReplyDelete