Monday, March 15, 2010

Toast Clothing Mini Collection

So yesterday Cat said "Gail, you need to log on and say 'Toast' to Ariel", which I did. Turns out Ariel was making this very very cute toast dress that hopefully I will soon have in my possession... you see, I kind of have a thing for toast. I enjoy toast, and also, I make toast. Every Thursday morning in RL, Cal and I volunteer at a breakfast program for the homeless. I am in charge of toast and carry the dubious honour of being the ONLY person to never have set the toaster on fire. I am actually *known* as the Toast Mistress. So this led to me starting to collect toasty things on SL. Ariel was quite amused by the fact that I have an actual "Toast Clothing" collection. Check out my initial pieces (of toast):

Cute toast on pink tank. Don't ask me where it's from.
And yes, lazy me, same hair as last post.

I had fun taking these pictures with my new photo booth thingy. Not sure why one's AV needs to look like they're in pain for half the poses, but whatever. Also slightly confused by some of the background textures - I think one of them is the Old City in Jerusalem.

Toast outfit, ironically enough from "Toast".
I need to actually visit the store in-world,
as it looks like there is a large potential for more toasty goodness.


I was wondering why this toast has a shcmancy mustache for like, two days... I just got it... I think it's French Toast.

Toast & jam, please? Another random purchase...

1 comment: